Would you like to know what I love more that having a freezer stock full of healthy meals? Super simple recipes I can just throw together when I want something easy or when menu planning does not go as planned.
I made these wraps a couple Saturdays ago when I had bacon leftover from the breakfast sandwiches I put together. It was close to lunchtime so my mind instantly went to club sandwiches. My husband loves anything with bacon but he especially takes a special liking to turkey clubs.
At first I got a little nervous because we were out of bread. Then I found, in the back of my fridge, a couple of Flatout wraps. Perfect! After another quick scan I saw the ranch yogurt dressing. I knew we were about to have a very yummilicious lunch.These wraps, at only 307 calories, are incredibly satisfying. If you have a BLT or club lover in your family then you must make these.
Turkey Ranch Club Wrap
Author: Organize Yourself Skinny
Recipe type: Sandwiches
- 1 Flatout Wrap (I used the multi-grain with flax)
- 2 ounce of smoked turkey (I used Plainville)
- ½ slice sharp american cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon** (I use Applegate farms)
- 1 tablespoon Ranch yogurt dressing (I use Wegman’s brand)
- 2 tomato slices
- Romaine lettuce (you could also use baby spinach)
- Spread ranch dressing over the center of wrap. Add turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato, and romaine.
- Fold sides in and then roll up.
Serving size: 1 wrap Calories: 307 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 23 WW Points +: 9 Fiber: 9Protein: 29