Individual No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake. A super easy no bake dessert that takes less than 15 minutes prep time and only 7 ingredients!
Cheesecake can be an intimidating dessert. These no bake, individual cheesecakes take all of the worry out of a traditional cheesecake. They are in fact pretty hard to mess up.
No bake desserts are the best especially during the summer when turning on the oven is not an option but you are still craving something sweet.
This recipe requires just 15 minutes of prep time and only 7 ingredients. My kind of dessert.
This recipe yields 2 servings if your using larger glasses or 4 servings with smaller glasses. You can even layer your cheesecake with fruit and the graham cracker crust throughout to make a trifle.
These mini cheesecakes are super easy to make. The filling is simple, just cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar and vanilla. I kept the crust simple too and used pre-crumbled graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
Top the cheesecakes with some whipped cream and fresh berries before serving if desired.
These individual cheesecakes are a wonderful make ahead dessert. Make these for your next gathering or just because!
Love this Individual No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake? Here are some more desserts to try!
INDIVIDUAL NO BAKE VANILLA CHEESECAKES
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream for serving, if desired
- fresh fruit for serving, if desired
- Combine graham cracker, butter and sugar in a small bowl. Texture should be similar to wet sand. Divide crust into 2 large jars or 4 small jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are working on the filling.
- For the cheesecake filling start by beating heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until it forms soft peaks. Take out of the mixing bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to the same mixing bowl with the whisk attachment. Whisk until mixture is smooth and not lumpy.
- Fold in the whipped cream by hand into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place it back on the stand mixer and whisk until combined and lump free.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into jars. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit if desired.
Original recipe from chefsavvy.com. Please do not publish my recipe or pictures without linking back to the original post. Thank you!
Nutrition analysis per serving (4 servings)
Calories 609, Total Fat 51g, Saturated Fat 31g, Trans Fat 1g, Total Carbohydrates 33g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 24g, Protein 6g, Sodium 249mg