Who needs a tortilla when you have ham?
This recipe is very easy to practice. you only need a few minutes and you can enjoy a delicious dish made of ham.
I often try it myself at home and my kids love it. but to note is high cholesterol in the meat. so in my opinion do not eat most. One recipe can be served for 5 people. let’s do it.
- 10 eggs
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. baby spinach
- 1 c. chopped tomatoes
- 20 slices ham
- Heat broiler. In a large bowl, crack eggs. Whisk together with garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs and scramble, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Stir in cheddar until melted, then stir in baby spinach and tomatoes until combined.
- On a cutting board, place two slices of ham. Top with a big spoonful of scrambled eggs and roll up. Repeat with remaining ham and scrambled eggs.
- Place roll-ups in a shallow baking dish and broil until ham is crispy, 5 minutes.