Asavory and nourishing grilled chicken perfect recipe for your Summer cookouts. Chicken breasts seasoned in salty, sweet, sour, and spicy marinade (made with Cilantro, lemon juice, honey and Chili) are grilled to a tender finish. Easy to make and great on salads, with rice, or in burritos and wraps!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE GRILLED HONEY CHILI LIME CILANTRO CHICKEN
- 4 medium chicken breasts, boneless, skin-less
- 1 or 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro, for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- zest of one lime
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1/2 crumbled chicken bouillon cube, or 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked Pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey (or brown sugar )
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes (adjust to taste)
1. Whisk the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Cut chicken breasts into cubes and place chicken in a large plastic bag or bowl and add the marinade. Mix well to combine. Seal the bag or cover bowl and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
2. Pre-heat grill, pan or griddle to medium-high heat. Drain chicken from the marinade and soak wooden skewers in water for 1 minute. Tread the skewers alternating with chicken cubes and bell pepper slices.
3. Grill chicken skewers for 5 minutes on each side, drizzling some of the marinade from time to time, until cooked through and lightly charred. Serve immediately on salad, rice, or noodles. Garnish with chopped cilantro and Enjoy! ♥︎