We’re super excited to start bringing you yummy foods, perfect for spring and summer. This Greek Pasta Salad is a great place start! If you need something quick to throw together, but delicious to eat, this is it! We love the Greek flavors and knew they’d be great in a pasta dish (and they were!!) We added feta, cilantro, olives, tomatoes and Greek dressing making this salad irresistible!!
Greek Pasta Salad – rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese in a delicious greek dressing! This will be your new go-to pasta salad!!
- 3 cups tri-colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumbers, chopped
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup Greek Dressing
- Cook rotini according the package directions. Let cool.
- Add pasta and remaining ingredients in a bowl and toss. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!