For all of you Oreo fans I have a great suggestion for a dessert – Easy No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake. It is a simple, light and refreshing cheesecake.
There is a crunchy layer made of Oreo cookies, then mint cheesecake filling and chocolate at the top, with Whipped topping and lots of Oreo cookies. OMG so irresistible and yummy combination.
A few ingredients, half an hour and some positive energy is all you need to make this dessert. The only thing better than a mint oreo cookies is a oreo mint cheesecake dessert!
Easy No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake is meant to make a special occasion more festive, to give colors to a gloomy day and to make hanging out with friends a wonderful tradition. Good company + good food = loads of fun.
So simple and incredibly easy to prepare this No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake. Filled with the cheese cream, chocolate and heavy cream, this rich oreo mint cheesecake is sure to be a holiday fan.
- 20 mint Oreo Cookies
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
MINT CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 7-8 drops green food color
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 10 regular Oreo cookies
- 3.5 oz white chocolate
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- ½ tbsp powdered sugar
- 10 mint Oreo cookies
- whipped topping
- OREO CRUST – Put Oreo cookies in the food processor until finely crumbled. Add melted butter and powdered sugar, stir well. Put it in a springform pan (I used a 9 inch), spread evenly and press using hands or some solid object, a glass, for example, to get a solid layer. Set aside.
- MINT CHEESECAKE FILLING – Melt white chocolate following the instructions given on the package and leave aside to cool. Crumble 10 Oreo cookies and put aside. In a large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, mint extract and green color with an electric mixer at a medium speed, for about 2 minutes, until you get fine, creamy mixture. In a separate dish mix heavy cream with an electric mixer at a medium speed, for about 2 minutes, and then at a maximum speed for 1-2 minutes more. Add melted chocolate to the cream cheese and mix until well combined. Add ½ mixed heavy cream and continue to mix until all the heavy cream is added and the mixture is well combined. Add crumbled Oreo cookies and stir with spatula. Spread evenly over the Oreo crust and leave in a fridge for at least 4 hours, possibly overnight.
- GARNISH – Melt dark chocolate following the instructions on the package, add powdered sugar and heavy cream and combine well. Drizzle with melted chocolate and add a dollop of whipped topping and Oreo cookies.
You can keep it in the fridge for about 3-4 days.