Easy Breezy Super Healthy Breakfast Egg Muffins
October 26, 2017
- 7 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- ingredients of your choice chopped (spinach, mushrooms, sweet peas, peppers, ham, cheese, etc)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Oil or ghee
- Oil the muffin tin with a little oil. I like to use coconut oil or a little ghee.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk 7 eggs, 2 tablespoons milk (dairy or non-dairy), salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide your ingredient combos evenly into tin.
- Pour enough egg mixture in each well to come to the top.
- Garnish with a pinch of grated cheese if you want.
- For extra protein, you can add a tablespoon of cooked quinoa into the mixtures too, and get a crunchier texture.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.